Wondering what amazing things you can do with Maisie Jane’s Almonds in your kitchen? We have some great ideas for you and would love to hear yours, too!
In the Kitchen with Almond Delights
Here are some simple ways to use the various Almond Products to tickle your taste buds. Just click on the header to purchase the product and get cooking!
- Top off your stuffed baked potatoes
- Coat your Chicken breasts or Fish fillets, then bake or fry
- Great as a salad topper for a healthy alternative to croutons
- Top off your favorite casseroles
- Toss on your stir fried veggies, meats, or fish
- Wonderful in your favorite Chinese Chicken salad recipe
- Great as a topper for Rice dishes
- Add to your trail mixes
- Add to your baked winter squashes with butter and brown sugar
- Top off your favorite yogurt
- Stir in your oatmeal
- Add some crunch to your fruit salads
- Yummy as an ice cream or sundae topper
- Add to your French toast and pancake mixtures
- Add to Green salads with fruit such as fresh strawberries, mandarin oranges, with a herb vinaigrette dressing
- Add a layer on top of your brownie mixture before baking for an elegant presentation
- Use as a garnish on any baked goods: cookies, scones, muffins, and cakes.
- Tasty on top of bread pudding
Enjoy this "nutty" recipe from the kitchen of Maisie Jane in Chico, California.