For privacy-related issues, please contact us at:
Maisie Jane’s-Customer Service
1324 Dayton Rd.
Chico, CA 95928
Information We Collect
We may collect information (including name, address, telephone number, email address, IP address, and, when necessary, date of birth and credit card and/or other payment/ordering information) when you:
- Place an order from our catalogs or on our Web site
- Make a purchase at our retail store
- Return an item or make an exchange
- Inquire about our services or products
- Subscribe to receive communications from us via email or register for an account on our Web site
- Participate in one of our surveys, contests or other marketing events
- Request one of our catalogs
- Are sent a Maisie Jane’s gift
Using the Information We Collect
We collect information that allows us, among other things, to:
- Send you catalogs and newsletters and/or communicate promotional offers that may be of interest to you
- Process and fill your orders
- Contact you regarding the processing of your order
- Improve our products and services
- Send a catalog to a gift recipient
Information We Share with Others
We may partner with another party to provide specific services for us, such as credit card processing. We will provide contact information necessary for the third party to provide this service for us. This party is not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing their services. The above excludes text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.
Remove Your Name From Our Lists At Any Time
If you prefer not to receive catalogs or other communications from Maisie Jane’s via U.S. mail or telephone, please contact us to request.
Mergers, Acquisitions, and Bankruptcy
In the event of a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy or similar reorganization, information collected by us may be transferred to a third party, successor in interest, or other entity.
Changing or Deleting Information
To update your customer information, please either email Customer Service, contact us at the address above, or, if you have registered for an Account on our Web site, you may also update your customer information by accessing the Account Services section located on the My Account tab at the top of our Web page
We use encryption technologies when transferring and receiving data from you through our site. We also have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you.
Notification of Changes
Questions or Comments?
For questions, comments, or assistance, we invite you to write us at the address provided above or contact us.